Monday, December 28, 2009

Meditation



Light tomorrow with today.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

"Today I am learning that I have a choice in each moment. What I choose to do with this moment affects my future. When I am aware of that, I can act in ways that will bring happiness and satisfaction to my todays and tomorrows. When I forget that, I am at the whim of anything and anyone that comes my way. I feel so much more peaceful when I keep this knowledge in the forefront of my mind. I can feel all my tension melting away and being replaced with positive energy. It feels so good to know that I am doing what I can to create a positive, peaceful future.
"I am mindful of what I am doing and thinking today, knowing that each moment affects the next moment; each day affects the next day."

No comments:

Post a Comment