Monday, December 7, 2009

My Weekend at a Glance

My somewhat eventful weekend kicked off with the Lakers beating the Heat with 2 amazing clutch shots - 1 by Derek Fisher who is notorious for sinking in clutch 3 pointers throughout his career, and to even my surprise Kobe landed the winning point shot. And no, I'm not a Kobe hater - I am simply a fan who is willing to admit that there are times Kobe can make some not-so-smart plays. This game, I'm happy it worked out!



Saturday my friend Shans and I woke up extra extra early and stood in line at the Spectrum Forever21's Grand Opening Event. The first 400 people in line received free gift cards ranging from $10 - $210. I have to say, the waiting was not bad - especially since I was in good company. But the selection I was disappointed. I was hoping to see their new line Tres Paris, but it was no where to be seen. All in all, I would do it again.


In our time of waiting, we did download the new app White Christmas that I blogged about over at Johnson Gray.


I must admit, I like it a lot.

The weekend ended with a nice holiday dinner with a couple of friends. Good food. Good wine. Good Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment