Thursday, December 17, 2009

Snapfish Memories


My parents are huge fans of Snapfish, and after seeing a lot of their projects in print I decided to add some of my own to my wish list. Its fun and simple to use. Just upload as many pictures as you want and personalize just about anything you want. Their calendars, notepads and notebooks are clearly my favorites.
What I love, is that when you create your calendar you can input special dates such as birthdays, anniversaries, etc. and when you create your next years calendar, they save the dates which allows for a quick creation. Then on the notepads you can add your own messages.
I have both a calendar and notepad coming home to me this Christmas holiday. I can't wait! Personalize your own gifts, goodies and personal indulgences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment