It seems like Design*Sponge has a few OCD bloggers like me over there! They just posted this DIY binder for all your take out menus. Currently there's simply a designated drawer for all the coupons, menus, etc. but this looks like a much more efficient system.. Here's how to:
1. 3-ring binder
2. Clear binder storage sheets (available at office supply stores)
3. Tab dividers (manila folders or card stock are great alternatives)
5. Hot glue
7. Folder (or piece of card stock)
Optional Materials for the cover of your binder - for those of you who want to go the extra mile on creativity:
8. Sewing machine
9. Ink jet transfer sheet
1. Binder $2
2. Clear sheets $5
3. Canvas $2
4. Ink jet transfer paper $10 (for five sheets)
1. Place all your menus in clear protective sheets and sort them out into your own preferences, like: proximity, cuisine type, price, etc.
2. Write your preferred categories on the divider tabs and organize all sheets into the binder.
3. Take a folder or a piece of card stock, and punch holes to fit in binder. Take the cover off the notepad and glue the back of the notepad to the folder. This is for taking orders!
4. Glue the back of the envelope to the folder as well. This is for your receipts so you can keep track of your spending.
5. Place the folder at the front of the binder.
Check out the rest of the post to read up on the instructions on how to pull of the cover. What a fun DIY idea.