Friday, February 5, 2010

Message-in-a-Cookie Cutters

Williams-Sonoma has these adorable personalized cookie cutters for all sorts of special occasions. You can customize the cutters by sliding in letters or pre-made words to form a name or message and then imprinting your message on your yummy cookies.When you get these babies, you receive the set of 3 cutters, 7 pre-made words - Welcome, Happy, Birthday, Holidays, Thank You, From, I Love You, plus 3 sets of alphabet letters (with a few extras of vowels and other commonly used letters).These would be fun to use at any time in your life. You can use them for fun mixers, special parties, and later for children's parties and school bake sales - that is if they still allow home-baked goods. Enjoy!!

P.S. I prepared this post {last night} and as I got caught up on my reader, low and behold another blog swooped it in just before me *sad face*

No comments:

Post a Comment