Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Molly Mutt Duvets

My doggie used to look like this cute little puppy above, now he's all grown up and wayy bigger than I was told he would get. *sigh* Anyways, to the cute doggie beds! Molly Mutt has created these adorable duvet sets that are filled with a stuff sack, which are stuffed full of whatever you'd like. You can fill it with old clothes, blankets, pillows, etc. Sounds kind of odd, but the point is - rather than tossing those comfy plush blankets and old pillows that would end up in a landfill somewhere, you recycle them into your doggie's new bed.Now, I hate to say this - but I'm sensing a DIY project coming out of these babies. While they aren't very expensive at all, I find myself inclined to pull this project off on my own. Are you thinking the same thing? Maybe so, maybe not. But consider this - pick up some of their stuff sacks, maybe even buy 1 duvet to start off with, and then when you want to change up the fabric choice - you've got your pattern right there to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment