Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Goal #48: Watch 26 movies I've never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet (3/26)

I love movies of all shapes and sizes.  I become emotionally invested in them, completely enthralled in the action, the drama, the comedy, the horror, all of it.  Having said that, I thought this would be a fun goal - watch 26 new movies lettered A through Z... and here is the start of it:
Blind Side
New Moon
Sherlock Holmes
I've been looking out for the next 23 movies to fill this goal, new releases and oldies I have missed - and I'm very excited.  Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Dick Tracy... the 1990 on with Warren Betty.. I love it! and I have it if you wanna borrow :D

    Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (1953) with Marilyn Monroe.... and Old classic :)

    Humm and one of my favorites of all time (Grandma and I watched it all the time when I'd do sleepovers at her house), the Princess Bride. I have this too if you wanna borrow

    ReplyDelete