Friday, April 30, 2010

Gardening Calendars

Have you ever wondered when particular veggies are in season?  When they are at their peak of freshness and taste?  How about when is the best time to begin planting?  I do.  Especially when I think of having a small garden of my own in the future, I absolutely wonder what I will be most successful with. 
Well Krank Press has these perpetual gardening calendars that give you all of that information to help you through the seasons.
Each page is dedicated to a particular month (the page above refers to January, specific to Southern California) and has two lists: planting recommendations and what is in season at the market.  There's also a third list that allows you to fill in some notes for either recording your harvest for that month, or use it to keep track of that month's birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment