Well, the decisions have been made and dresses have been purchased - all from LuLu*s. So my original thought was to show you the chosen dresses, but (for another reason why I love LuLu*s) two of the dresses have already sold out of its limited supply!
With that said, the following are my fave LuLu*s dresses as of this morning:
1. La La Love dress - This is the dress I bought for my sisters graduation, to wear during her ceremony - in gray (baby pink pictured). She will look fabulous!
2. Telegraph Avenue dress - This is what I will be wearing for my sister's graduation. I love the colors and how light it looks like it will feel!
3. Walk With Me dress - The neckline does it for me with this dress.
4. Ditsy Sideshow dress - besides the name, I love this bodice of a dress. I completely stand by my opinion that this would have made a close second for a graduation pick for my sister.
5. Ivy League dress - this is a simple dress but I love it - in navy (if you can't tell I'm on a navy high right now).
The second dress my sister bought for her graduation party is no longer available! (Great for her huh?) Graduation pictures - in our chosen dresses - soon to come!!
P.S. Congrats little sis!!