Friday, April 16, 2010

Make Peace

I'm making peace with the fact that I will be adoring these earrings from afar, for they are far out of my price range.  But the look in this model's eyes, with these exquisite bronze earrings framing her face, stopped me in my tracks and I had to share...
A Peace Treaty is an evolving collection aimed at creating ethically-produced, artisan level accessories and apparel for the luxury fashion marketplace. 
Each season Farah Malik, a Pakistani Muslim, and Dana Arbib, a Libyan Jew, travel to different regions searching for local artisans to redefine an accessory.  The 2010 collections hail from Turkey, Afghanistan and Pakistan and are inspired by desert life. 
Find out more about their story, and how A Peace Treaty reaches out to those in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment