Monday, May 17, 2010

Meditation

The more I work with people and the more I go through life, the more I realize that people just want to be happy.  If I take five minutes out of each day to remember to treat people the same way I want to be treated, we can accomplish wonderful things together
- Bob Fishel

"It is often little things that make us happy and bring happiness to others.  A warm greeting or compliment can bring a smile to someone's face and, in turn, put a smile on our own.  A question about a loved one or a show of interest in someone's pet project lets that person know we care.
"Our goal is to treat everyone with respect.  Sympathizing with someone's difficulties or encouraging someone's success does wonders for everyone involved.  We all benefit when we treat others the way we want to be treated, and our world becomes a more peaceful place.
"Today I find peace and happiness as I remember to treat others the way I want to be treated."

No comments:

Post a Comment