Monday, June 14, 2010

Goal #48: Watch 26 movies I've never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet (14/26)

Edge of Darkness
Invictus
Youth in Revolt
To be honest, of all three of these, the only one I really enjoyed was Invictus.  I was disappointed with both Edge of Darkness and Youth in Revolt - love the main actors, did not enjoy the films. 

Here's another frustrating note - I have been watching a TON of movies lately... however they all start with the same letters I've already watched movies for!  So, for the one's I enjoyed the most, I'm adding them to my bonus line-up and I would absolutely recommend all of them:
Movie Recap:
America
Blind Side
Did You Hear About the Morgans?
Edge of Darkness
The Fourth Kind
Hot Tub Time Machine
Invictus
Lonely Hearts
New Moon
Old Dogs
Precious
Sherlock Holmes
Where The Wild Things Are
Youth in Revolt

**BONUS**
The Book of Eli - Puts things in perspective.
Pirate Radio
She's out of my League - Absolutely non-stop laughter.  I had major giggles with this one!  I'm still laughing...
Shutter Island - Big twist I absolutely never, ever saw coming.
Wolfman - This one made me jump so many times, wow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment