Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Triscuit Home Farming Movement!

How crazy cool is this? When you buy a box of Triscuits they supply you with a seed card inside and all the directions you need to begin your own home farm!
This movement is really taking off, home farms are sprouting up all over the country.  Thanks to Triscuit and Urban Farming who are sponsoring this movement, they have already helped build an online farming community where inspired gardeners can come together through their common mission: to reap food that is deliciously fresh, penny-wise, healthier for themselves and the planet. 

Thanks to Lauren for sharing this with me, so I can share it with YOU! 

Join the movement... I know I'm heading out to buy a few boxes myself, this will be great for my DZP list!

No comments:

Post a Comment