Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Canvas!

Shall we sing Happy Birthday to this one-year-old canvas?  Better yet, why don't we sing the song that got this whole thing started shall we?....


Now that we've done that, let's take a breath!  Oh my goodness!  ONE YEAR!  As I was taking a look back at the past 700+ posts done this year, I have to say that I am proud of what I've accomplished here.  There were definitely people in my life that sort of laughed this off as a trend I was getting into and I definitely remember hearing the occasional, we'll see how long this lasts.  But with a few friends one year ago, I started this blog for me, and because of you readers out there and my undieing need to share, I have never stopped.

To celebrate I have some fabulous guest bloggers stopping in to share with everyone and some photo flashbacks to some of my favorite posts.  Enjoy. 
HERE'S TO ANOTHER YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment