Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hump Day Fave: Woodstock Memories

Woodstock was an absolute blast.  I couldn't have asked for a better experience.  From the sunshine, great food, oddly spectacular people, true cover bands and most of all, the company of friends - memories were had by many.  Here are my favorite highlights...

Spending it with my man.  It was the perfect ending to our vacation.

Being silly with the girls.  We all had a chance to catch up, dance and laugh hysterically.

Hula-hoops!  We borrowed this hoop from a legit hippie and took it for a spin.

Here's a two in one: Straw hats - at some point, we all had our turn with one...
and Toni!  This is our 3rd Woodstock together, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Lastly, family.  This year my sister pulled out her hippie gear and shared the lawn with me!

Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment