Monday, August 30, 2010

L&C Update: Comments

Believe it or not, the only time I'm ever alerted that I've received comments is when I'm editing and drafting posts... until now!  Before today if you would have asked me about how many comments I've received, I would have low-balled that number no doubt.  Then I discovered the comments tab (where was it hiding before I wonder...) and was so happy to see all the comments that I never realized I had received.

So here is my promise to you... I will be checking in on those comments every day from now on, and responding to them as well!  I love to get feedback from ya'll, and absolutely want to be able to have conversations with you as well!  So feel free to stop in and let me know what you think... I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment