Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Street Fair Update

I can't believe it has taken me this long to throw out an update on my very first Orange Street Fair experience... but here it is!  I had a pretty fabulous time with Toni and Rich.  These two Street Fair Alum showed me some henna love, all the best food stops, local bars for future reference and a quick stop at the drive-thru liquor store.  Quite the experience.  Oh!  And I learned a little something new...
These two photos were taken in the same spot, with the same lighting, but with different cameras.  One was taken with the famous Droid and the other was taken with the MyTouch Slide.  Both cameras have a flash, so neither had any extra advantage.  So which would you guess is which? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ok, times up!

The following picture was taken with the MyTouch Slide camera:
That's right!  The brighter, more vivid and colorful was taken with my baby MyTouch camera *cheese* and the other less vibrant was taken with the maybe not-so-ultimate Droid.  Rich don't be sad.  Your phone still has a shit-ton more than mine, I'm suurree:
Thank you guys for a fabulous day!  We shall make this another tradition to add to our list!

No comments:

Post a Comment