Monday, October 4, 2010

Meditation

Lord, make me a blessing to someone today.

- Jon Karon

"I smiled when I read this quote, and a lump rose in my throat.  What a beautiful thought!  Just to go through the day mindful that there is someone I might meet whom I can help is a magnificent goal!
"I felt warm and secure in the fact that this is purpose enough.  To be present.  To be willing to be there for someone else.  To pass on a message of hope or peace or healing.  Perhaps simply to give my full attention to something that someone is saying.
"I am confident that I will know what to do when the situation presents itself as long as I stay open to the knowledge that I am being guided."

"Today I am ready and eager to be a blessing for someone and I feel blessed with this knowledge."

No comments:

Post a Comment