Monday, November 29, 2010

Back to the Grind!

I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday!  In-between the hustle and bustle I haven't had a moment to share goodies with you but I have tons to share and will get to it this week *fingers crossed*  In the meantime I wanted to share some highlights...
- My sister and I busted out some seriously amazing pumpkin pies for the holiday (above), check out her full blog post detailing our baking-adventure.
- Danny and I did a family-split Thanksgiving this year for the first time in our entire 7 years of being together - my fam first, his fam second... it was a success!
- I actually woke up at 5:00am for Black Friday this year, the first time ever.  What an experience.  I'm not entirely sure if I will do it again.
- My girl Shans finally came to visit me and my new place this weekend!  I enjoyed her company, and her house warming gifts were fabulous.  Because of her I will have tons of recipe ideas to share with you on Mix It Up Thursdays!
Now back to work!  I can't wait to share the fun goodies I've found over the holiday, as well as some DZP goals I've crossed off! 

Share it all with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment