Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hump Day Fave: LimeCoconutBlog Twitter

I was wondering recently if any of my blog readers followed my twitter, just as I have wondered if any of my twitter followers read my blog.  In any case, since I bring my blog posts to my twitter, I thought I would bring some of my recently-funny-fabulous-favorite tweets and twitpics to you.  Hopefully it helps your hump day...

 
After I corrected MMW on some of her typos in her blog post.

Who doesn't get weak in the knees after listening to David Beckham.

We've all been there.

This is hard to do at times, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I waited till I was at the gas station to tweet this.

A lesson we all need to keep in mind.

I dare you to disagree with this.

 
(In order from top to bottom, left to right)
Shannybear | Master Grilla & new BBQ | Alvin aka Jai | Spidey aka Anthony
Adorable Maya | My new pet Manny | Silly Anthony | Scary cupcake apartment key

No comments:

Post a Comment