Monday, November 15, 2010

Meditations

What we create within is mirrored outside us. 
This is the law of the universe.

- Shakti Gawain

"We could be in a meadow filled with glorious wildflowers, or watching a magnificent sunset, but if our hearts are filled with anger or resentment, we will not feel peace.  On the other hand, we could be in the midst of a hurricane and feel peace, if we have peace in our hearts.
"While what is going on outside of us can certainly cause fear and confusion, we can transform those emotions to peace through prayer and meditation.  The closer we are to God, the more quickly our negative and destructive emotions leave us and we feel peace."

"Today I am opening my heart and inviting God into my life.  Then, no matter what transpires, I can go into my heart and find peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment