Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Day In...

...an hour of boredom.
Boredom causes me to participate in things such as lists on FB that my sister sends me: 
30 Random-ass things...
  1. I have a blog (obviously, you're here reading it) and it kicks ass (right?), I wish it could get bigger, faster.
  2. Danny & I have been together for 7 years now and we moved in together just 2 months ago.
  3. I am a grammar nazi and I'm proud of it. I may not be 100% free of error, but I try very, very hard to be - and I think every single person should do the same.
  4. I hate wearing shoes with a passion. The only shoes I willingly wear are my uggies, and even then I carry spare chanclas.
  5. I have tattoo ideas in my mind, but I wonder if my ideas are bigger than my will.
  6. I love that my sister is my best friend.
  7. I am an old soul. I've been told that about myself many times before, but it wasn't until recently that I believed it to be true... which leads me to #8.
  8. I don't find it surprising at all that my truest friends, the ones I can spill anything without judgement and get honest feedback from, are generations ahead of me... and we have a great time!
  9. I'm recently finding that my mom and I are slowly growing a friendship outside of the parental mom/daughter realm. I hope it only continues to grow to a point that we become each other's besties.
  10. I love cooking and am so excited to start helping my sister expand her own cooking skillz.
  11. I spend in excess of $35 a week on gas. I drive in excess of 300 miles per tank. What does that say about me? Besides the obvious - that I'm crazy!
  12. I love photos. In the perfect world I would carry a camera on me at all times and take snap shots of fabulous moments I catch with my eye, but can't save anywhere but my memory.
  13. I have a DZP list, and I love it. However, I'm beginning to worry that recent changes in my life may conflict, impede or completely stop me from completing things AND that those changes are making me create new goals in my mind. All of this, is making me wonder if I should revise it, & what the rules are on that.
  14. Spaghetti is my all time favorite make-me-feel-at-home meal.
  15. I used to be a TV whore. Before I moved out I watched a TON of shows. But we decided to opt out of the DVR, which means I only have one show I commit to - BONES (and even that I catch up with on Hulu). 
  16. I used to know a lot more Spanish than I do now.. and I'm ashamed that I didn't learn/practice more.
  17. Confession: there are probably at least 10 shirts in my closet I don't wear, but I won't get rid of.
  18. I wish my sisters lived close so we could see each other all the time, and I can be a better aunt to my nieces and nephews.
  19. I'm recently finding it annoying when people ask me why D & I aren't married yet. It will happen when it happens.
  20. I talk a lot, and sometimes loudly, and I'm at the point/age/place/etc. where I don't really care if that bugs you. That's me. Deal.
  21. I make myself laugh often.
  22. It has been 2 years since I started growing my hair out from the tiny bob that wasn't meant to happen - and that makes it officially the longest span of time I have gone without chopping it off again.
  23. I truly wish that I played sports when growing up - like little league style. My kids will def be doing all of that! You can expect me to be the snack mom for sure!
  24. I have never watched as much NBA basketball as I have in the last month. D & I literally are watching nearly every single game that's airing! INSANE!
  25. I love country music - always have, always will. Don't knock it till you've REALLY tried it!
  26. I'm seriously missing my Arizona family since I haven't had a chance to visit them this summer.
  27. I'm really loving the holidays - decorating our apartment with festive decor, visiting with our families, eating yummy meals that have made fabulous leftovers and starting new traditions.
  28. Now more than ever do I appreciate my girl friends and the things I'm learning from each of their friendships.
  29. I'm in love. The real, deep, forever yours, flaws and all, sort of love!
  30. I can't believe I made this list... and reposted it to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment