Monday, December 6, 2010

Meditations


Nothing weighs on us so heavily as a secret.

- Jean de La Fontaine

"Imagine everyone reading this book telling the truth about something he has been keeping to himself.  Imagine everyone revealing a secret she has buried, perhaps from shame, guilt, or even loyalty.  Now imagine the relief everyone feels as this powerful force that has been blocked is released to flow out into the universe.
"Secrets are heavy burdens that pull us down, stealing our energy, blocking our love, limiting our relationship with God.  We may feel angry, depressed, tired, numb, or afraid when we hide our secrets.
"Is there something you are hiding?  Take a risk!  Reveal a secret to a trusted friend, spiritual advisor, mentor, or sponsor today.  You will feel such freedom and peace.  You are worth it!"

"Today God gives me all the courage I need to share something I have been hiding.  Peace is my reward.  I am worth it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment