Wednesday, January 12, 2011

DZP Update

As 2010 was coming to a close, I started thinking about all the things that have changed in my life... I have a new job, I'm moved out, things are a'changin' and all of these factors will most definitely affect my 2011. 

After ordering myself a three course meal of stress, with excitement about new adventures for dessert, I realized my DZP list needed more than a once-over.  A lot of the goals I set for myself at the beginning of this list are seeming less important or financially impossible - not to mention I now have many new goals I never would have considered until now.

So here is an update of some of my goals.  I've included my completed, in progress and new goals that replaced some I needed to part with (no matter how fabulous they would have been to complete):

COMPLETED
1. Buy something from Etsy
21. Take a First Aid course
23. Get a full time job
26. Become CPR certified
28. Eat sushi
29. Move out
31. Get a bikini wax
33. Open a savings account
35. Start a holiday tradition
36. Jump into a body of water fully clothed
39. Improve my posture
40. Read 10 new books (10/10)
44. Buy a new pair of sunglasses
49. Kiss under the mistletoe
50. Attend a masquerade party
66. Forgive someone (and forget)
72. Get a gym pass
80. Spend a whole weekend without using the internet(or browser on my phone)
90. Do the tambourine dance ON STAGE
101. Party on a yacht

IN PROGRESS
14. Grow out my hair
32. Become debt free
41. Reach my goal weight
48. Watch 26 movies I've never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet (21/26)
68. Send a card/letter to my dad once a month (5/25)
71. Reach 1001 posts on my blog
74. Collect 50 postcards for every state (14/50)
82. Acquire all the Sex and the City season DVDs (5/6)
91. Take pictures in a photo booth (4/5)
99. Complete five 5k races (1/5)

NEW & IMPROVED
19. Host a "cookie bake-off" - the girlies at work host such fun parties, I think I wanna take a turn
20. Complete 3 DIY projects for my apartment (0/3) - I've already got my first one in mind to organize my jewelry!
22. Decorate my patio - we've already started, I can't wait to get creative and finish!
34. Try 12 new dinner recipes (0/12) - with all my appliances I received as holiday gifts, this should be fun
59. Create an organized system for apartment finances - just to keep track, ya know?
73. Complete my 100 Snapshot Challenge - I started, and then I sizzled.  This will keep me going.
79. Learn 7 authentic Mexican recipes (0/7) - I had Danny tell me which Mexican meals he can't live without, he picked 7 good ones and I'm very excited to learn!
83. Become a master at my coffee machine - This won't be complete until I can toss out the users manual and operate it 100% on my own!
85. Eat yummy food from a food truck - I've always wanted to!
86. Completely unpack my apartment - I never thought it would take me this long! I need motivation..
87. Go on park adventures with Anthony (0/5) - I miss him! This will help me stay on top of our visits.
95. Have a slumber party at my apartment, just me and my sissy - Just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment