Monday, January 17, 2011

Meditation

Because thoughts come from the inside, not the outside, what we think determines what we see.

- Jane Nelson

"Changing thoughts from 'What is wrong with me?' to 'What is right with me?' can make all the difference in the world in how we feel.  Finding just one good thing about ourselves releases tension held by negative thoughts and can even make us smile.  Our whole attitude changes.  We become open, relaxed, and peaceful.  We can even feel joy.
"By learning the difference between what is real and what is imagined, we can discover that just because we think something, that does not necessarily make it true."

"Today I am stopping whenever I think of myself in a negative way and I am focusing on one good quality.  I find peace and serenity knowing that my negative thoughts are merely words, blocking me from the peace and love that I was born to feel."

No comments:

Post a Comment