Monday, February 7, 2011

Meditations

God is here, now, awaiting our request for help.  Asking will result in a wave of peacefulness followed by a sense of well-being that will not leave us as long as we keep our hearts open to God.

- Karen Casey

"Days do not always go the way we would like them to go.  Jobs are lost.  Earthquakes and hurricanes hit.  Relationships break up.  We fall ill.  People dear to us die.
"Even in times of deep despair, when we remember that there is a power greater than ourselves guiding us and carrying us, we can rest in the comfort and peace of that knowledge.  We can get through these times knowing that there is a higher purpose, even though it may not be revealed for some time."

"No matter what is going on in my life today, I can keep my heart open, knowing that God is with me.  I can find peace in prayer."

No comments:

Post a Comment