Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Day In...

...this man's big heart.

{via}

Melts my heart to see a man make such a statement of love.


Update background of this proposal story via A Cup of Jo:
Pete wanted to propose to his girlfriend Shannon, so he went to a Mexican restaurant and spelled out his his proposal in a photo booth. And it was harder than it looks: "He told me he only had the exact change for five strips," says Shannon, "becau...se he didn't realize they were $3 each, so he was really nervous that he was going to mess up the order of the letters. Thus him making a 'Oh my god, I hope I got this right' face in the last photo." Pete then stuck the strips on their fridge, and Shannon discovered it while they were cooking pasta. How sweet is that?

3 comments:

  1. That's at least a 9 on the cheesy scale, but that's how it's supposed to be done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?!
    I also am in love with photo strips, so this would have been awesome-possom if I had been Shannon.
    Lucky gurl!

    ReplyDelete