Thursday, November 3, 2011

Goal #12: Get a tattoo

Show me a [wo]man with a tattoo and I'll show you a [wo]man with an interesting past.
- Jack London
This puppy has been done for quite some time now, I just haven't had a chance to update you!

Who: me, and of course the tattoo artist Todd from Aces High in Fullerton.
What: a simple, honest dedication to what is love, in the most dainty, feminine writing possible.
When: july - yes, I know, too long to wait before sharing.
Where: as you can tell, on my finger - and no! it is not on my middle finger - although I understand how hilarious that may have been. It's on my ring finger, right hand.
Why: it symbolizes the past 8 years of my life and dedication to love and my relationship, as well as my hope for continued love in my life. 

It hurt like mad. So if you're considering a finger tat, brace yourself for the pain. I've been told it's similar to that of the foot, but given the limited space, it's much quicker to endure. The sketch and setup took longer than the actual tattoo!

This only made me continue to lust after my next one! *sighh*

No comments:

Post a Comment