Monday, January 16, 2012

Goal #74: Collect 50 postcards for every state (25/50) *Part 1*

25 down! 25 to go!

Since I've been a major slacker in updating these fabulous cards, I'm breaking this up into three posts. So let's get sharing, shall we?

1. Kansas | Sender: Michele
Michele is a best friend to one of my dearest friends, Shans. We've never met, but I love her already! Any friend of Shans, is a friend of mine. I was hoping we'd get a chance to hang before posting this baby, but even the best laid plans didn't help. Soon, very soon. Big thanks Michele!! You are a traveling-bug if I ever knew one. Hopefully you can send some mo'!

2. South Dakota | Sender: Joy, a fabulous blogger!
I follow Joy at her blog Spark Stationary and she was kind enough to send me a card from her home state! I thought it would be pretty awesome to get some of my fave bloggers to send me cards, and I was so excited to get it in the mail! Thanks so much lady!

3. Utah | Sender: Sister Kristin
Thanks to her and her beau for heading to my birthplace and snagging this puppy! Have you ever been to Salt Lake City? It's pretty pretty. I need to go back in 2012. Thanks, Sis!

4. New Mexico | Sender: Sister Kristin
My fabulous sister went to New Mexico to recieve a National award for being an amazing business owner. Check her out via A-Z Sports Camps. She puts on some amazing sports camps for kids!
5. New York | Sender: dear friend Sarah!
She's been living it up in NYC for quite some time now, but she finally sent me an awesome card over Thanksgiving. I met Sarah at CSUF in our advertising classes, and she's one of the sweetest! Miss you chica! But I'm happy you've made NYC your stomping grounds, you lucky B!

6. Louisiana | Sender: Heather, a fab follower!
This little baby was such a surprise! Since I was so busy with work and not really focusing on this goal, it put a HUGE smile on my face to receive this one. Thank you Heather for sharing a card with me and helping me cross this goal off my list. You're fabulous!

7. Michigan | Sender: KR, a fellow DZP-er
Thanks KR for helping me cross this state off my list! I appreciate it SO much *big hug* I hope your DZP list is going well, please share it with me so I can cheer you on!!

8. Nebraska | Sender: one of my best friends, Madalyn
Thanks deary for enduring Chadron, NE so you can snag me this card. Hugs and kisses lovely.

Check back soon for more postcards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment