Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Goal #74: Collect 50 postcards for every state (25/50) *Part 2*

{25 down, 25 to go!}

This is Part 2 of my latest and greatest update. This is the COUSIN edition. Enjoy!

1. 2. and 3. AZ | Sender: best cousin EVER, Bryan! 
It seems that Arizona and my cousin should become BFFs if they haven't already because as you can see I've got three, count 'em three! AZ postcards from Bryan. They seem to hang out quite a bit. I like it.



4. Nevada | Sender: my hilarious cousin, BRYAN!
One of the best things about getting Bryan's postcards, is reading the messages he writes on the back. If that last AZ postcard right above here isn't proof of that, keep reading...

5. Idaho | Sender: primo Bryan!
Oh, Idaho... I too can't imagine a world without potatoes. nom.nom.nom.

6. Michigan | Sender: funny cousin Bryan
I'm glad you had fun in Michigan Bryan. I'm sure "the teacher" is just as happy too. And your addressee here, *still laughing*.

7. Utah | Sender: my blood, Bryan.
Bryan lives in the fabulous state of Utah, where I was born and have rarely visited in my life. It's a goal of mine to make it over in 2012... hey Bryan, sooo can your favorite cousin Erin come stay with you??

Stay tuned for Part 3!

2 comments:

  1. I guess the person at the kiosk didn't send the postcard from Oklahoma. The nice waitress in Michigan did though. That's good to know. I think I bought the Wyoming postcards but never mailed them. I'll have to look around.
    I may have room in the chicken shed should you feel inclined to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww poop. Oklahoma punks! Well, I guess you'll just have to gooo baaack! hahaha.
    I think Jessica will let me snooze on the couch and put YOU in the chicken shed Mr. Hospitality!

    ReplyDelete