Thursday, February 16, 2012

Goal #54: Eat at Pink's Hot Dogs

 And another one bites the dust!

One beautiful Saturday my sister asked me So what the heck do you want for your birthday? And I said, Hmmm, idk! Want to help me cross of something from my list? And of course she was IN!

So much so, she said You, me and Danny, my treat!
Hii, no complaints here! Even in blurr who can complain?

So off we went to Buena Park, CA where there is a PINK's at Knott's Berry Farm. Pretty awesome since we didn't have to hike all the way to Los Angeles for a hot dog. One thing to note, their menu is not as complete as the LA location, but you will get what you came for.

Our final order: one inferno dog, one planet hollywood dog, one chili dog, onion rings, fries and three sprites. I'm still full!

Thanks sis for helping me cross off one of my goals in honor of my 26th birthday! You're awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment