Thursday, July 19, 2012

It has been far too long...

My lovely friend Madalyn over at From These Lips has reminded me at least ten times this week how long it's been since I've blogged. Then today when she said, "U HAVE NOT BLOGGED SINCE MAY?!?!?!! shame on you" that is when I went fuck. So consider this my public message that I'm coming back. And to prove that I haven't been completely living in a hole the past 7 weeks, ouch. Here are 7 of my latest saved and favorited photos for your enjoyment. Missed you!

While forgetting I shattered my ankle skateboarding at 16, this photo reminded me incredibly how adorable tom boy babies are.

{via}

Here is some sexy inspiration for you when trying to decide to workout or not. Yummm.

{via}

Talk about a dream wall of goodness. Wanted.

{via}

Such a blue-eyed beaut. Reminds me of Mickey Blue Eyes, the puppy we had in our family for such a short time before realizing our apartment has banned these cuties.

{via}

A field of flowers. I could lie in one all day.

{via}

One day, if I ever fit into a little kids size, ha! I'll pick this baby up.

{via} 

I am currently in succulent heaven. The grocery store nearest my apartment currently has a grip of these beauties for sale. Want, want, and more want.

{via}


1 comment: