Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Day In...

...Breaking Bad!

I've had a hand full of friends over the past year tell me how good, awesome, addicting, edge-of-your-couch, best dramz ever to watch on TV Breaking Bad is. Sadly I never even attempted to watch it considering I had all these other shows I was already committed to. I simply didn't have time to commit myself to a whole other cast and show. But after having moved out and left without a DVR, a lot of my shows were left behind - ergo more time for awesome ass shows like this.

And so it began (nearly two years after being moved out) on July 27th I started Season 1, Episode 1 (thanks, Netflix).

Two quick days later, I was done with Season 1.

Feeling slightly disgusted with my lazy ass for sitting watching hours of TV instead of doing something outside of my apartment and off my couch, I stopped Facebooking my progress. Let's face it. At that point it's not exactly something to brag about.


As I'm writing this I've already finished Season 3 (holy shit, season finale was insaaane!). And by the time this is goes live in my blog feed, I'm probably well into Season 4... orrr possibly finished. >eeks< What the hell am I going to do when it's all over?? I'm not sure if I can wait for Season 5 to be on Netflix, may have to hustle down some online versions so I can catch up and watch it live.

On that note... Hats off to all you die hard Breaking Bad fans. I can't imagine waiting week after week, year after year, for each episode and season to premiere. As soon as an episode ends, I'm checking the clock and doing calculations for how many hours of sleep I can go without and still be alive for work the next day. At this point, I'm in love and I don't want to think about not having instant gratification. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Now! The question I really want to know is, who is your favorite character??

Mine...
Jesse Pinkman... BITCH!

Why he's my fave you ask... well here are a few quotes:
Gatorade me bitch!
I'm a blowfish, yeeeah blowfishing this up!
Like I came to you, begging to cook meth. ‘Oh, hey, nerdiest old dude I know, you wanna come cook crystal?’ Please. I’d ask my diaper-wearing granny, but her wheelchair wouldn’t fit in the RV.
This my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed... bitch!
So, roll me further bitch!
 And then of course there's this face. Tell me he isn't sexy:
Post junkie, now sober status, sexy.


OK. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment