Wednesday, August 15, 2012

If I were...


...a month, I’d be October.

...a day of the week, I’d be Saturday.

...a planet, I’d be Earth, yo.

...a sea animal, I’d be a dolphin.

...a piece of furniture, I’d be a bookcase.

...a gemstone, I’d be a diamond.

...a flower, I’d be a gerber daisy.

...a kind of weather, I’d be a midnight sun.

...a color, I’d be a tie between purple and teal.

...an emotion, I’d be lively.

...a fruit, I’d be a lime. no a coconut. a lime and a coconut.

...an element, I’d be neon.

...a place, I’d be Times Square.
 
...a taste, I would be citrus.

...a scent, I’d be jasmine.

...an object, I’d be a sail boat.

...a body part, I’d be the mouth.

...a song, I’d be Girls Just Want To Have Fun!

...a pair of shoes, I’d be black flip flops.


No comments:

Post a Comment