Friday, October 23, 2009

Hot Trend: Handmade Headbands

As Halloween is approaching, I'm reminiscing over last year's costume with my bestie Madalyn - 1920's flappers - equipped with our handmade flapper headbands (check out her recent post to get an idea of how magnificent these babies were). Now that she's been hand crafting a whole mass-load of these headbands for her Gmas birthday, we've been finding lots of shops (like ban.do I recently posted) with their own handmade headbands.
This Etsy shop I just came across from, Ice Cream Candy, has some hand sewn sequenced headbands that are absolutely amazing! There are over 70 styles on this shop, here are just 5 of my favorites:
Check in with Madalyn's blog From These Lips... She has a great post of her handmade headbands coming soon that's worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment