Monday, November 16, 2009

Remember this, you're just a lucky _______ guy!

I've been thinking about this post for a while now. When things got a little busy, I decided to wait so I could dedicate some good words to the following news:
As you know I am 100% a fan of the Twitter line, shitmydadsays. The 29-year-old has been tweeting about all the hilarious things his 73-year-old father says around the house, the house they share, meaning he lives with his father. As anyone can imagine, some funny things get thrown around, and Justin Halpern has been smart enough - or lucky enough as his father pointed out below - to write it all down and share it with the Twitter world. It has become such a huge hit, there's been talk of both a book deal and a future sitcom!!
If you're not following already, I suggest you get on it, so you don't miss out on any of the hilarious comments. If you want to hear more on the subject, check out the Maxim interview with Justin here. Enjoy some of my recent favorites, including this first one - which I have a feeling might be a direct comment on the twitter success:

No comments:

Post a Comment