Facebook has everyone going crazy looking up their names on Urban Dictionary to find out what it means.
Here are a few around the office...
- Erin (my given name): Erin is a female who has the body of a goddess and the brain of a genius. Men are drawn to her good looks and her awesome sense of humour. Out of all the females in the world its the Erins who rule.
- Alex (also my little sister): Someone that is of extreme greatness. Often considered as a god in some religions. Also means cool.
- Jena: A female's name meaning "grace."
- Lauren: A beautiful girl whom makes you go crazy.
- Amy (my missed co-worker): To take, hold, or steal your heart. A person who is a soul mate. A good lover.
- Madalyn (my bestie): A very attractive girl who loves to party and have fun. She is very funny and needs a guy who can appreciate that. She's shy, but very outgoing once you get to know her. She hasn't been with many guys. But when she is with a guy, man he will have the time of his life.
The hilarious part about all this is... you don't like your definition, submit your own! Therefore, the above mentioned definitions are merely for fun, and to see how closely similar they relate to your real-self or your perceived-self. What a good laugh...