Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cuddle

In honor of this week's meditation, I'm sending out good vibes of a world without war and suffering - and instead a world of peace, health, love, making out and cuddling of course!  Cuddling with fun Etsy pillows like these from Alexandra Ferguson's shop...
Now, I'm warning you these pillows are pretty pricey... so before you freak out, let me have Alexandra explain why:
The felt that I use is made from 100 percent post consumer recycled water bottles. So, you drink water, throw the empty bottle in the recycling bin. Then they are melted down and turned them into this beautiful, really high quality soft felt that I then use to make pillows. 
So as all good things are, they are a splurge.  But they are good for the earth, good for all you go green activists out there... so check out her shop and see the rest of the fun phrases she has.

No comments:

Post a Comment