Thursday, May 27, 2010

Goal #40: Read 10 new books (4/10)

Four down, six to go.  It's been a while since I posted a completed book for my DZP list, and to be honest this entire time I've been trying to get through a different book altogether.  Then I finally said To hell with this! and I started this book 2 nights ago.  The first night night I read about 50 pages, then last night I finished the rest of the book without putting it down once!  
MMW lent it to me to screen it for her because it seemed like a very sad story line - a mother finding a missing child's postcard with a photo of a young boy that looks like he could be her adopted son's twin brother.  But whoa! did the plot thicken... there was mystery, adventure, crime solving, romance, drama - there seriously needs to be a movie made from this book!  

No comments:

Post a Comment