Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday!

I remember the day this crazy blog began and I can't beleive it has already been a year!!! Well, Happy Birthday The Lime & The Coconut! I love love love pretty much everything that goes up on this blog and I just wanted to share some of my all time favorites that have either inspired me or just simply made me smile!!!

Here are some of my favorite posts over the past 365 days...

Fashion ...
If you know me.. I am a huge shopaholic and I cannot stay away from clothing websites to save my life. One of my new favorites of the year is http://www.lulus.com/ where I found my graduation dress that Erin posted about. This dress was so stinking comfortable and totally adorable! I got it in gray and am thinking of sporting it this weekend in San Diego for my 5 Year Anniversary!






Wedding...
Who ever thought of using cotton to make a wedding dress??! Well I think it is a genius idea and when my day comes I will definitely be sporting a cotton gown. This one is Erin's all time favorite and I can't deny it. The bottom of the gown zips off for two separate looks and I think it's incredible! I hope I see you wearing this some time in the near future!

Etsy...
I have yet to purchase from Etsy but I think the site is amazing and offers such great products. This is one of my favorites. If I was bold enough to wear this I definitely would.. Maybe I'll made a DZP list and put "Wear a daring accessory" on it and purchase this..







Books...
Erin recently completed this book for her DZP and handed it over to me and I cannot put it down! I find myself laughing out loud while on the stairmaster at the gym.. and then realizing I'm in public. Chelsea Handler is a genius in this book, and probably her other ones, if you haven't thought to pick this up - I strongly suggest you do! Just to be able to LAUGH



Family...
I love when I see posts about our family, friends, animals, etc. This is one of my favorite pictures of me and my lovely sister from over the years and I can't even tell you how much I love this woman. She's pretty incredible, to keep it short and sweet. This blog has thrived because of you and I just want to wish The Lime & The Coconut a Happy 1st Birthday!

<3 alex.dehart

No comments:

Post a Comment