Friday, September 10, 2010

DIY: Friendship Tote

My girl Shannybear pulled out this super cute tote yesterday and I about drooled over it.  Not only do I love the cute artistic touches, the lovely friendship message and the hand sewn buttons, but her bestie made it for her!  How fabulous is that?  The art is by their favorite artist, Kurt Halsey, whom after I got myself acquainted with his work.. I'm officially a fan.  I instantly snapped some photos of it in the middle of the office simply stating, this is going on the blog!  Here are some close ups that are officially being ruled as eye-candy:

1 comment:

  1. sorry it's so wrinkly. it was shoved in my desk drawer all week. but yeah LOVE my friendy tote... and of course, love my friendy who made it for me. thanks, michele!

    ReplyDelete