Thursday, December 2, 2010

Goal #48: Watch 26 movies I've never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet (21/26)

Talk about a really late post!  I usually try and wait till I have at least five or six to share, but I'm down to only a few letters to cross off, and not many choices...
Grown Ups

Just Wright

Kick Ass

Machete

Grown Ups - Although I've heard very mixed reviews about this one, Danny and I thought it was hilarious.  In my opinion you can't go wrong with Adam Sandler when you want comedy.
Just Wright - This house is a house of sports - which definitely crosses over into the movie category.  So love story or not, this was a must-see based solely on the basketball players.
Kick Ass - Had to rent this to see McLovin' do his thing.  Not going to recommend it though.  Maybe catch it on TV later?
Machete - If you're into these sort of movies, then I hear its a must-see.  Besides the insane amount of blood and fight scenes, I'm surprised I watched the entire thing.

I know there are a ton of other movies I've watched since my last update, but I can't remember them for the life of me. 

So here's my Movie Recap:

America
Blind Side
Clash of the Titans
Did You Hear About the Morgans?
Edge of Darkness
The Fourth Kind
Grown Ups
Hot Tub Time Machine
Invictus
Just Wright
Kick Ass
Lonely Hearts
Machete
New Moon
Old Dogs
Precious
Repo Men
Sherlock Holmes
Up
Where The Wild Things Are
Youth in Revolt

**BONUS**
The Book of Eli
Brooklyn's Finest
Inkheart
Losers
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightening Thief
Pirate Radio
She's out of my League
Shutter Island
Wolfman

No comments:

Post a Comment