Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy 1,110th Post!

In honor of my 1,100th post, I'm sharing my status with my Day Zero Project, what I've done, still need to do, am in-the-progress-of-completing, and what I've down right amended due to life changes. So let's see what I've done with myself, shall we?

Donezo!
(43) goals have been dusted!

1. Buy something from Etsy
4. Leave an inspirational note inside a book for someone to find
5. Find out my blood type
6. Go horseback riding
8. Attend a live taping of a TV show
12. Get a tattoo
18. Take a hot air balloon ride
19. Host a "cookie bake-off"
21. Take a First Aid course
23. Get a full time job
26. Become CPR certified
27. Grow an herb garden
28. Eat sushi
29. Move out
31. Get a bikini wax
32. Own all of Chelsea Handler's books (4/4)*
33. Open a savings account
35. Start a holiday tradition
36. Jump into a body of water fully clothed
39. Improve my posture
40. Read 10 new books (10/10)
43. Be in two places at once
44. Buy a new pair of sunglasses
45. Try lobster
49. Kiss under the mistletoe
50. Attend a masquerade party
51. Go to the Griffith Observatory
58. Design & print official business cards through an official printer
64. Have a spa day with my sister
66. Forgive someone (and forget)
70. Go wine tasting
71. Reach 1001 posts on my blog
72. Get a gym pass
80. Spend a whole weekend without using the internet(or browser on my phone)
82. Acquire all the Sex and the City season DVDs (6/6)
85. Eat yummy food from a food truck
86. Completely unpack my apartment
90. Do the tambourine dance ON STAGE
93. Go fishing and bait my own line
95. Have a slumber party at my apartment, just me and my sissy
98. Accept a Dare, "I dare you to..."
99. Complete five 5k races (5/5)
101. Party on a yacht

That means I have (58) more goals to finish!! Makes me feel a tad bit unproductive, but at the same time I’m excited to get my butt into gear and check things off.

(11) In Progress
11. Fly a kite - kite has been acquired, now just to fly it...
14. Grow out my hair - still growing! Thinking it’s safe to cross this off, what do you think?
25. Get a passport - paperwork is complete, hoping I don't need to re-do them, just pay & submit!
34. Try 12 new dinner recipes (7/12) - I will share these recipes very soon!
38. Go to a Laker game - boss has season tix! PLEASE be a season!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
41. Reach my goal weight - talk about a yo-yo! I will get my shit together to keep yo'ing down, down, down. Bottom line is, I'm losing and/or maintaining, not gaining, that's something.
48. Watch 26 movies I've never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet (23/26)
73. Complete my 100 Snapshot Challenge (56/100) - more than half way done!
74. Collect 50 postcards for every state (22/50) - boy'o'boy do I need to share an update on these babies soon!
87. Go on day/park adventures with Anthony (1/5) - can't believe we didn't finish this over the summer, shame on me!
91. Take pictures in a photo booth (4/5) - I can't even talk about how not happy I am I didn't get the last one for this when the fair was in town. Talk about disappointed!

(18) Recently amended goals*
I know it seems like a lot to amend - don't judge me! It's not that I made things easier on myself, I just decided some of these things trumped the old goals in the “what's-now-interesting-to-me” department.
9. Make an at-home face peel for a sister date*
10. Go to (a local) Ocktoberfest*
17. Keep in touch with Rufus' parents*
52. Visit the Stone Brewery in Escondido*
53. Volunteer for different organizations (0/3)*
59. Attend the Temecula Balloon & Wine Festival*
61. Spend a rainy day watching movies in my PJ's*
62. Design & send Christmas cards*
65. Have a Color Me Mine sesh*
68. Go to a shooting range*
76. Take the train somewhere fun*
83. Complete a 500-1000 piece puzzle*
84. Try 10 new beers (5/10)*
88. Make ice cream from scratch*
92. Go to Catalina for a weekend*
94. Bake & decorate cupcakes for someone special*
96. Eat at 50/50*
97. Go camping*

Nearly all of these (29) goals have been here since Day 1, so I just need to do the damn thang!

2. See a drive-in movie
3. Make a custom recipe book
7. Kiss in the rain
13. Make snow angels
15. Take a cake decorating class
16. Buy a lottery ticket
20. Complete 3 DIY projects for my apartment (0/3)
22. Decorate my patio
24. Visit a butterfly garden
30. Go to the midnight premiere of a movie
37. Learn to drive a motorcycle
42. Sew a quilt
46. Plant a tree
47. Have a snowball fight
54. Eat at Pink's Hot Dogs
55. Revisit San Francisco
56. Have a girls trip to Las Vegas
57. Visit Hearst Castle
60. Go to a zoo I've never been before
63. Visit a lighthouse with my mom
67. Visit my Grandmother's grave
69. Have a picnic date (0/5)
75. Find a personally inspirational quote & work it into a piece of art/home decor
77. Swing on a tire swing
78. Paint a set of 3 pictures to hang together
79. Learn 7 authentic Mexican recipes (0/7)
81. Have a psychic reading
89. Spend the night at a cabin
100. Go to Disneyland (Me, Danny, Alex & David)

No comments:

Post a Comment