Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Goal #94: Bake and decorate cupcakes for someone special & Goal #37: Host a family board game night



When my sister's birthday was approaching in March, I knew this was the perfect opportunity to cross this baking goal right off my list. She made her birthday request for red velvet and this was the first time that I actually took baking seriously. I even measured out the mix for each cup in an attempt to have the most perfect even cakes ever!! and look how amazing these babies look...

By the look on her face, I think she loved them!

Then I hit it with a one-two-punch and decided to throw a mini-family celebration with board game night. It was a blast. I hope to have many more of these fun nights. I'm happy the birthday girl had a blasty-blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment