Thursday, May 10, 2012

Goal #96: Eat at 50/50

This goal has actually been completed twice over thus far! Slater's 50/50 is famously known for their Burgers by Design and whoa was it awesome. So awesome in fact, that during my first visit to Slater's 50/50, I was so excited I forgot to take a photo of my insanely yummy burger. Total bummer. But let me just tell you what I got...
The Flamin' Hot!
Spice things up with our signature fire beef patty, beer battered onion strings, fire roasted green chilli's, pepper jack cheese and chipotle mayo, served on a ciabatta roll.

*drrrooooolll*
I enjoyed it so much, I decided to go for my birthday, and get the exact same burger. Where, I also forgot to take a picture of my delicious burger, again! But I did get this lovely snapshot.

Happy Thirsty Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment