Monday, May 14, 2012

Meditation

No matter how well we have prepared, the moment belongs to God.


- Sheldon Kopp

"There is only so much I can control. I can give this day everything I have. I can give my utmost attention and commitment to at least five minutes today spent meditating for peace in the world. I can carry this thought, this feeling, with me and express it in all my actions to the best of my ability for the rest of the day.
"I can feel the great power of the thought that I am joining with so many others with the same intentions.
"Today I will do my very best to bring peace to my life and to the lives around me and then to accept the outcome.

"It feels so good to know that my best is good enough!
I am doing the best I can and God is in charge of the results"

No comments:

Post a Comment