Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Goal #63: Visit a lighthouse with my mom


If there's one thing you should know about my mom. It's that she loves, loves, loves, loves, lighthouses! 

LOVES!

So when planning my DZP list, I decided this would be a sweet goal to complete. The best part of it all, was that my sister made sure to have it on her list too! - Or maybe she had it first, and I added it... I don't remember!

So for Mother's Day, my sister and I made a cute photo book listing all the reasons why we love her (see my favorite below).
Well, after some many planning, rescheduling, and delaying of this blessed event... we finally made it happen! We went to Long Beach and visited Long Beach Harbor Lighthouse and walked throughout Shoreline Village. We took a water taxi around the harbor and got to see the Queen Mary up close and personal. It was pretty damn fun hanging out with my fam. 


So, readers, this is my mom.. Carol. 
Momma, these are my readers.

Have you guys met before? Really, are you sure? 
She has a familiar face. It could be just that.

Beautiful, isn't she!

No comments:

Post a Comment