Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Goal #24: Visit an art museum


As we're walking through Olvera St. completing one DZP goal, I walk across the center and spy this Pico House that just so happened to be hosting a Dia de los Muertos art collection. So of course I jumped to the chance to hit this DZP goal up and Visit an Art Museum. Well, after our 55oz Coronitas, my sister and her fiancĂ© decided their goal was to stop me from completing this one. Why? No reason. Just for shits and giggles. 
Giggles is right. This is my sista and I, laughing our asses off in the middle of the street as she's attempting to stop me from walking through the door. Just looking at these photos can put me straight into hysterical laughter!! This is why I love these two. 

No photos allowed. But in the name of DZP, you do what you gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment