Friday, March 12, 2010

Five Things About Me

Five names I go by (and who calls me it):
  1. Erin (Everyone)
  2. Ariel (Dad)
  3. Err-bear (Sister)
  4. Babe (Boyfriend)
  5. Aunt Erin (Nieces/Nephews)
Five places I've been:
  1. Salt Lake City, UT
  2. Mesa, AZ
  3. Seattle, WA
  4. Grand Canyon, AZ
  5. Oahu, HI
Five things I love to watch:
  1. Bones
  2. Grey's Anatomy
  3. One Tree Hill
  4. Private Practice
  5. The Mentalist
Five places I dream of visiting:
  1. New York City, New York
  2. Washington, DC
  3. Paris, France
  4. Rome, Italy
  5. Spain
Five things I am looking forward to:
  1. Completing my Day Zero Project
  2. Starting a career
  3. Having my own place
  4. The holidays
  5. My 500th post - oh wait, I don't have to because this is it!
Happy 500th post!

No comments:

Post a Comment