Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Goal #68: Send a card/letter to my dad once a month (5/25)

In the spirit of writing letters to our loved ones just to let them know you thought of them... I decided to share with you these greeting cards that my friend Heather shared with me.  The reason why these cards are so interesting - besides the great, original artwork - is because Sarah Carter created them as a means to raise awareness and support for her adoption fund.  Pretty cool huh? 
We all hear stories about how difficult it is for seeking-parents to adopt a child.  It's a very long process, and a lot of funds and energy are needed in order to make it happen.  And Sarah Carter has found a creative way to raise money to make her adoption happen.  Each note card is $6.00 and available here.  Here are a few I really like...

No comments:

Post a Comment